Madison Volunteer Fire and Rescue St. Patty's Day Bash
Date: March 25, 2017
Time: 5:30 PM - 12:30 AM
Location: Madison County Fairgrounds - Commercial Building
Sound the Alarm For MADISON VOLUNTEER FIRE AND RESCUE
6th ANNUAL ST. PATTY’S DAY BASH
The Madison Volunteer Fire and Rescue is planning their 6th Annual St. Patty’s Day Bash. It will be held at the Madison County Fair Grounds on Saturday, March 25, 2017.
Department members have mailed out the tickets; as they have in the previous years to all the city and rural residents that live in the Madison Fire District.
Included with Tickets:
- Admittance to the event (dance & dinner)
- A Pork Loin dinner
- Children 14 and under, a free will offering will be accepted for the meal.
- Dinner: Served from 5:30 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Dance: 8:30 PM-12:30 A.M.
- Location: Commercial building at the Madison County Fairgrounds.
- Entertainment: Abby Nicole and County Road band will be performing from 8:30 P.M. – 12:30 A.M.
- Cash bar open during the dance.
- Ticket money can be returned in the self-addressed envelope enclosed in the mailing.
- Envelopes can also be dropped off at any Madison bank or the City Office.
- If you did not receive tickets in the mail, you can also pay $10.00 per ticket at the door.